I wrote this about a week ago but have been thinking about it for a long time. Short but I think important, honest and true.
In 2013 my challenge to us is what I also believe is God’s continuing challenge to me.
1. What am I doing in loving obedience, in cooperation with the Holy Spirit- to build the kingdom of God?
2. Where might I be building my own kingdom?
3. In what areas must He increase and I decrease?
1. I am certain He loves me and us… I must learn how to love both the Lord and others more!
2. Jesus is king of the only eternal kingdom in existence.
3. As we “seek FIRST the kingdom of God and His righteousness” (Mt. 6.33) our actual needs will be met.
God’s grace to you in this new year! Thanks for stopping by 🙂 -Glenn